10 Reasons To Use Amla Powder
Amla or Indian Gooseberry, a tangy and tasty fruit that is mostly available during winter. This translucent fruit is also known as a superfood as it offers numerous health benefits and is widely used all around the world. This is one of the best sources of vitamin C and we all know how important is this micronutrient for improving our overall lifestyle.
Amlaki is the Sanskrit name from which the word amla is derived and it means nectar of life. As per ayurveda, Indian gooseberry is known to balance all the three doshas ( kapha, vata and pitta) in our body. Thus it can help to eliminate the underlying cause of many health problems.
Here are some of the benefits of using amla:
- Amla contains about eight times more ascorbic acid than oranges and therefore is the best source of vitamin C. This superfood can be used to boost immunity and can help in fighting viral and bacterial infections.
- Amla powder when mixed with honey can help be used to get relief from cough and cold. Amla can also help in the removal of sputum from our respiratory tract and soothe our inflamed airways. Amla supplements or the whole fruits can be used to get relief from bronchitis, and other such respiratory illnesses. Thus, many experts suggest the usage of amla during this coronavirus pandemic as well.
- The alkaline properties of Indian gooseberry can help to improve your digestive system and reduce the problem of constipation.
- One can have amla juice with a pinch of salt to improve their digestive system and regulate their metabolism rate.
- Amla can also help in weight management by curbing your appetite and absorbing nutrients easily.
- Indian gooseberries can be used to purify blood naturally. It can make blood vessels stronger and thicker. It can help to increase your haemoglobin level and also act as a natural detoxifier.
- It can help to control blood sugar levels in the body.
- Amla powders can be used as a face pack to get rid of pimples. Infact, regular consumption of amla or usage of amla powder as a hair pack can help in boosting hair growth as well as making your hair look shinier and black.
- It can be used to relieve chronic pain like arthritis pain, joint aches and painful mouth ulcers.
- Amla is also responsible for improving your eye health.
The best amla supplements that you can get for yourself are:
- GAIA Amla
- Natures Velvet Amla Pure Extract (500 mg)
- HealthyHey Nutrition Amla Extract 500mg
- Nirvasa Amla
- Healthvit Amda Amla powder (250mg)
- Morpheme Remedies Amla (500 mg)
- Shivalik Herbals Amla- Emblica Officinalis
- Absolute Nutrition Amla Vitamin C
- Herballyfe Amla Extract 800mg
- NutraFirst Amla
- Billion Cheers Amla Extract
- Nutriosys Amla (500 mg)
- Herbal Hills Amla Powder
Conclusion: You can use this fruit as a face pack, drink the juice, have it raw or just use it as candy for digestion. However, if you are using supplements and not feeling comfortable then we would suggest you to immediately stop the same and speak to your doctor.
Read More About: [pii_email_4bd3f6cbbb12ef19daea]