IOTA is a crypto coin showing potential for the future. However, little is still known of it in many circles. As such, investors are unsure of what to do with this new coin. This article aims to give a short insight on the coin and highlight the easy steps to convert IOTA to BTC on many other sites.
IOTA is a decentralized ledger designed for the “Internet of Everything,” which is a network that facilitates the exchange of data between man and machine. IOTA is the first of its kind, and its unique purpose hints at a very bright future.
Easy Options to Convert IOTA
Trade Your IOTA on Cryptocurrency Platforms
- Godex.io provides traders with the largest selections of pairs out of all sites in this list
- There are no limits for placed orders
- Fast speed of transaction
- Wallets are owned and controlled by users themselves, as it is a P2P platform
- There is no support for fiat currencies at the time of writing
- Zero fees on ETF and stock trading
- A smooth account opening procedure
- Social media presence
- Expensive non-trading fees
- Only one base currency per account
- Poor customer support
Binance is an international online exchange for trading all types of cryptocurrencies. The platform is perhaps the most prominent on this list.
- Lower transaction fees than other exchanges at its level
- A wide collection of coins and trading pairs
- Very advanced trading options
- Custodian exchange where an investor doesn’t control wallet keys
- Not supported in seven American states, including New York
- A remarkable variety of educational resources
- An extensive offering of cryptocurrencies to trade
- Excellent 24/7 customer support
- Limited to crypto trading only
- Not available to Americans
Other Ways of Buying IOTA
Buying with Fiat Currencies
This option often requires the buyer to be in contact with the intending seller. Both have to trust each other so none defrauds the other. You can also use specific cryptocurrency exchanges that accept fiat for transactions.
Buying with PayPal
This option also involves contact between buyer and seller. Payment can be in any form, actually, and it’s considered PayPal here because that’s what the seller would prefer apart from fiats.
Final Take on IOTA Exchange
Any of the exchanges shortlisted above guarantees you total security. You do not have to fear getting scammed, as all are legit and verified. Each has its pros and cons, so you’re sure to have preferences. It may be necessary that you check them all out to find what works best for you. You can start by converting your IOTA to BTC on Godex.io.