Manual Free Tips to Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
Must of the companies uses Microsoft Outlook to send and receive emails. Not only companies but many individuals as well uses this email client because it’s easy to use and its’ security. But sometimes Outlook gives pain in the head because of different types of errors. One of the most common error uses faces is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] . In this article we will discuss about what is the error and how can you fix the error, so that you can continue your work with Microsoft Outlook.
What is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and Why does it Occur?
As mentioned previously Microsoft Outlook is secure, it uses SSL and TLS security encryptions provided by Microsoft to send and receive your mails. You don’t have to know about SSL and TLS security encryptions to solve the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] but just understand it is one of the most secure encryption.
When you tries to connect to mail server which doesn’t have SSL and TLS security you will receive [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] , this is not the only reason for receiving pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error in your Microsoft Outlook. We will discuss about the other reason and solutions in the “How to Solve” section. To uses the mail server in your Outlook it should have both SSL and TLS encryptions. Its always better to check all the parameters like port number, authentications, and secure connection while connecting.
Also Check : How to Fix Error 0X800CCC0E in Microsoft Outlook
How to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
Now that you understand why does [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occur probably you have got idea on how to solve the issue. If you are not into tech field but still want to solve the issue then its pretty easy just follow the steps mentioned below and you will no longer see the issue. We will mention six different ways to fix the issue. One of them should fix it for you.
Solution 1: Check For Duplicate Account
If Microsoft Outlook is configured by duplicate account then you may see pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error. If this is the case in yours then solving it is pretty easy. If you are not sure whether this is causing the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 or not then just follow the steps. At the end of this solution if your problem gets solved then its probably because of duplicate account if not then no need to panic we have plenty of other solution for you.
Follow the steps to check for duplicate Account:
- Open the Control panel in your desktop and change the view by to “large category“
- Then Click on Mail
- Once you clock on mail you will see a popup screen, in that screen click on “E-Mail accounts“
- Then you will see all the email accounts configured in your Microsoft outlook. Check whether there is any duplicate account or not. If there is delete the duplicate account because that’s the main reason for causing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. If you didn’t see any duplicate account then still you can delete all the accounts and Add New accounts. This may solve the problem.
Now that you have checked whether there is duplicate account or not, deleted the duplicate accounts/ all accounts and added new account. Now go back and check whether this pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error is solved or not. If the problem is still not solved continue to next solution.
Solution 2: Check for SMTP Setup
Its better to check the SMTP Setup for Microsoft Outlook because 80% of the time [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is caused by the misconfiguration in the SMTP. Checking for SMTP setup is pretty much easy just follow the steps mentioned below :
- Follow the steps mentioned in Solution 1 of pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 to open the “E-Mail accounts” settings where you have deleted the email account.
- Double click on the email and click on “more setting“.
- If the server you are using is using authentication Check on “My server requires authentication“.
- Then Go to Advance tab and make sure the correct port number is used. Below are the port number to be used for IMAP and SMTP.
After configuring the SMTP, close the application and restart your computer. After restarting check the Microsoft Outlook to check whether it is still showing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] or not. If the problem is still not fixed move to next solution.
Solution 3: Use SCANPST.exe
If you have never heard of SCANPST.exe then you may be wondering what is this. Many Outlook users complained many issues to Microsoft like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] so Microsoft come up with the tool that will fix the corrupt PST files which will ultimately fix the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error. Follow the steps below to find out how to use SCANPST and fix pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error.
- Open file explorer. (My Computer)
- Go to Program Files > Microsoft Office > Office18 (Depends on which version of office you are using, if you are using Office 2014 it should be like Office14)
- In the Folder search for SCANPST.exe , and open the application as administrator.
- Click on Browse and select the PST file that you want to repair and click on “Start“.
- Mark on “Make Backup” and click on Browse to select the location where you want to save the backup file. Then click on “Repair“
After repairing the damaged PST files, the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error should be fixed. If this also doesn’t solve the problem then we have to move to the general solution that will help to troubleshoot any windows problem. Hope that will solve the problem.
Solution 4: Disabling the Antivirus and Windows Defender
Sometimes the firewall rules of antivirus and Windows Defender causes [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem. As they may consider the outgoing email as the outgoing signal sent by an malware. To fix the issue you can simply disable the antivirus or windows defender if you are not using antivirus.
Disabling the Antivirus is simple. Open the antivirus that you are using and they should be a button saying “Disable Virus protection” or “Turn off Antivirus“. Select one of the button and check whether the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error is still showing or not.
To disable the Windows defender follow the steps below:
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Switch Real-time protection to Off.
Disabling the Antivirus or windows defender has solved pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 for most of our visitors so you should give it a try.
Solution 5: Clear the Cookie and cache
In our previous articles where we share how to solve different error, we keep saying delete cookie and cache. Like that for solving [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] you can try by clearing the cookie and cache. To do so follow the steps:
- Type Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%appdata%”
Delete all the files present in the %appdata% (suggested )or select the Microsoft Outlook folder and delete it.
Once you have deleted all of the AppData its time to delete the files from LocalAppData. To do so follow the steps.
- Type Control + R in keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%Localappdata%“
- Once you have opened the LocalAppData. Again delete all the files contained in the folder.
Once you have cleared all the Cache and Cookies go back to Microsoft and check whether the problem is solved or not.
Solution 6: Reinstall the application
We have used all the possible solutions for fixing the problem. But sadly none of them fixed the problem. So the last option left for us is reinstalling the application. After reinstalling the application add your email account in Microsoft outlook it will surely solve the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] issue. Follow the steps below to reinstall the application.
- Open the program and features from Control Panel
- Locate Microsoft Office (Microsoft is in the Office package.)
- Double Click on Office 365
- Follow the steps mentioned in the screen
- Install the application again by downloading the latest version from Microsoft Office official website
- Create new account and add to Microsoft Office
- Check whether you can still see [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] or not.
Getting [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] while submitting the assignment or project at deadline is surely frustrating but with out guide you no longer have to worry about the issue. Hope the above mentioned 6 points have solved your [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. If you are still facing the error then comment down below with the exact steps which you followed , we will try our best to solve the error for you.